Just out of curiosity, Do we have any major differences in Glassfish
directory structure or anything else that is blocking you not to use same
steps in the deployment of OFBiz on Glassfish 3.0.1? IMO there might be some
feature difference in Glassfish v3.0.1 and the available document(
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Glassfish+v2.1) can be
used with all the subsequent glassfish versions.

Please ask such questions on User Mailing list. For more information please
refer: https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/mailing-lists.html
Thanks!

--
Ashish