Hello,

I configure the order notification attachments for OFBiz 10.04, but have
some problems - the mail notification is received, but without any
attachments.

Body Screen Location: directs to my screen and it works fine.
The Attachment Screen Location (XSL-FO) :
component://order/widget/ordermgr/OrderPrintScreens.xml#OrderPDF

I see no error messages, and tried to debug the mail sending process a
little bit:

public static Map<String, Object> sendMail(DispatchContext ctx,
Map<String, ? extends Object> context) {
}

the context variable bodyParts is null, but as I see it must be used for the
attachments, but I'm not sure.

is it required to enable the attachments anywhere?
What is wrong?

Thanks!