Le 16/03/2011 19:35, Ganath Rathnayaka a écrit :
Hi devs,
I am Ganath Rathnayake from University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. This is my
first time on Google Summer of Code. I would like to involve in the
code/test separation GSoC project.If you can help me to start with it, it
would be a great help.

Hi Ganath,

Thanks for your interest !

before you start, there are some steps and validation to make. You may read and register yourself for the GSoC before, as you can read on this page :
http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Morevoer, the accepted organizations are not yet known, students are not yet selected, and start date is not reached !
http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES