[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4225?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13010663#comment-13010663
]
Jacques Le Roux commented on OFBIZ-4225:
----------------------------------------
Hi Deepak,
Thinking more about it I have changed my mine. I will rather revert and use 0
as origin because some custom applications are certainly using it.
I noticed you changed also for viewName in R10.04. So it was another mixed
problem isn'it?
> Lookup target-parameter in form widget is not working.
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFBIZ-4225
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4225
> Project: OFBiz
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: framework
> Affects Versions: Release Branch 10.04, SVN trunk
> Reporter: Deepak Dixit
> Assignee: Jacques Le Roux
> Priority: Minor
> Fix For: Release Branch 10.04, SVN trunk
>
> Attachments: OFBIZ-4225_FOR_BRANCH10.04.patch,
> OFBIZ-4225_FOR_TRUNK.patch
>
>
> There is a target-parameter for lookup, Currently its not working.
> We can test it over at https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/request page.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira