I thought the original idea that Nicolas proposed, was for this to be
configurable by theme (adding a layoutSettings.VT_ICONS_LOC to data config).  I
think that you should be able to turn icons on and off as well as change the
icon library location.

Ryan L. Foster
801.671.0769
cont...@ryanlfoster.com