Actually I just realize that this was part of the ASL 1.1 license http://apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-1.1

I still like the idea, only drawback it would slightly increase the weight of
OFBiz; I'd actually suggest

This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
individuals on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation.  For more
information on the Apache OFBiz, please see http://ofbiz.apache.org/

On java files, it would add less than 200 chars x 1437 files = 300 KO

Jacques

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
For users to have a better understanding on how the code was written

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
For users to have a better understanding on how the code was bring to them. It
seems not everybody really understand that

Jacques

Scott Gray wrote:
Why?

Regards
Scott

While browsing into HTTPClient files I found this bloc just under the ASL2
license header

* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation.  For more
* information on the Apache OFBiz, please see >>>> * <http://www.apache.org/>.

Could we not have something like that in OFBiz? We could replace the last line
by http://ofbiz.apache.org/