Hi all,

I work on generic forms on portlet to find Party and to use generic existant service, i use findParty. After analyse, findParty service it's really oriented for findParty screen on Party component's and he doesn't use directly by form renderer because the EntityListIterator was managed directly on service.

I propose in first step to separate findParty on :
 * prepareFindParty service that prepare dynamique view
* findParty, that return the same fields for back compatibility and call prepareFindParty
 * findGenericParty, that return EntityListIterator as performFind.

The second step, I try to migrate actual ftl search party screen.

Any suggest ?
Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN