Hi Pierre,

I forget to add the OrderSalesReps.ftl, I have fixed into trunk rev. 1126623.

The autocomplete for search of product and party was present in the first
version but now the search it was done for getting speed the barcodes in input
on the search fields so probably the search by good identification would be
better and if you get more than one products you will receive the product
search otherwise it automatically insert the product in the cart.

Anyway it's my idea you can contribute in a different way if you want.

Thanks
Marco