I added some fields like Pan Number on leadsForm.xml

And for that I added fieldname="panNumber" in
\opentaps-1.5M3\applications\party\entitydef\entitymodel.xml file where
entity name="PERSON"

I also made changes in LeadServices.java file like
input.put("panNumber", context.get("panNumber"));

Added field in services_leads.xml file like

Then I restart my servers but still not getting changes in .class file made
in .java file and not able to see Pan Number entity into Database ...

I got Pan Number field on CreateLead screen but when I submit that Create
Lead form I am not able to see the value entered for Pan Number field on
view Lead form ...

I am using opentaps 1.5M3 and mysql database ....

Please help me i am stuck here ...

can you please provide us the ant scripts for recompile java files and
entities for Linux and windows both....