Hi dev,

I have done some changes to make working the creation of javadoc documentation
during buildbot (step 4) and now there are no more any warning and the step is
now green on buildbot.

On my local laptop everything is ok instead on the buildbot server I get some
OutOfMemory error:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
I could try to increase the parameter maxmemory of javadoc task (default-
javadoc in macros.xml) but it seems to me a problem related to the buildbot
server.

Anyone of you having some information about the buildbot server or how to
solve this issue ?

Thanks
Marco