Hi devs,
I was able to complete the test/code separation of Ofbiz trunk and you can
find the test/code separated trunk in [1].
As test code separation I separated the code and test in each module and put
them in the new folder structure. In each module now you can see two folders
in src folder, one for test and the other one for the actual code.

You also can try out building and running the test and see whether current
code is working  in your environment. Also your feedback is always welcome.

Next half of the project is to create a pure webdriver for Ofbiz starting
from today.

--
thanks
Ganath