Our Introduction
----------------------

We are a leading retailer with a chain of around 900 outlets in India selling pharmacy products and providing clinical and pathology services. We have our presence in apparels retailing as well. We are planing to expand our business thru ecommerce with wide product range. To enable our business we are looking at ERP solutions with e commerce as a extended feature and have evaluated OFBIZ as one of the potential candidates. We are looking at engaging consultancy and training in the area of ERP and OFBiz in particular.