Thanks Hans,

Yes of course this is only Apache OFBiz policy...

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
When you do not get a response in a reasonable time. I would suggest to
ahead with the subject as you proposed.

In general this is a fair statement, in practice providers will support
the customers independent of the version they use?

Regards,
Hans

On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 06:41 +0200, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
I can't believe nobody is interested in this?

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
> I'd simply suggest to not support releases older than 4 years... This would
be a perfect timing for R4.0 (was in 2007) that we
> can't reasonnably no longer support and is a simple policy anybody can
remember easily

> So we could annonce that officialy has did Tomcat team below, opinions?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd suggest that we define a simple official policy about supported releases. There are still people asking for support on >> 4.0.
>> But this version is more than 4 years old and I think any of the commiters
still use it regularly and want to support it. For

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Alternative ofbiz website: http://www.ofbiz.info