Perhaps your reply was meant for another thread?

-Adrian

On 9/19/2011 1:10 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Unfortunately, I believe Hans's answer was

I think how it is implemented now is fine. I hope i commented now
enough?

In other words, he don't want to cvhange the way it's done at the moment. Did yo consider "my proposition" Adrian, Hans? I think it's a good compromise...

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Hi All.

I apologize for all the noise from Jira - I am finished with the high level REST servlet design and I wanted to clean up the issue so it would be easier to read.

I know everyone is busy, but if you could spare a few minutes to take a look at the proposed REST servlet design I would really appreciate it: