No opinion ?

Le 07/10/2011 18:18, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Hi,

I continue my analysis to use EmailTemplateSetting with Content. My idea is to use a service to retrieve information needed to merge with template content before sending the email. The system already use Content entity, great ! But to manage template, the field Content.serviceName isn't really useful for user's screen.

Do a reason exist to use serviceName instead of a relation with CustomMethod entity ? Historical ?

With the CustomMethod and CustomMethodType, it's easier to show available services to advanced user.
Any suggest ?

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN