Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bibr...@gmail.com>
We have lot's of fine grained small services with permission service
SECAs and the current permission checks doubles its execution time
because each service call requires a permission service call.

With the changes you propose I believe there will be significant
performance improvement.

+ 1

Bilgin

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Adrian Crum