Yes I confirm, you can easily reproduce by quitting a (long, like some in
webtools) pending request in browser

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I was talking about scripts for deploying the demo instances, nothing to do
with broken pipes.  If you read more of that thread or
others discussing broken pipes you'll probably see I don't think it actually is
an issue, just a common exception that occurs when
a browser stops waiting for the server to send a response.

Regards
Scott