Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <erwan.deferrie...@gmail.com>
2012/1/5 Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>:
Hi Erwan,

I agree it would be nice to release.
We could release:
* a new bug fix release for the 09 series (named 09.04.02)
* a new bug fix release for the 10 series (named 10.04.01)
* the first release for the 11 series (named 11.04)

To avoid confusion we could do one release per month or similar and I am wide
open to any preference on the order.

Seems good to me. We should also remove the 4.0 from the download
page, and remove all related issues in JIRA (do we need a vote for
this ?).
Also, maybe we should discuss the EOL for each release ?

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES