Le 01/02/2012 13:47, Adrian Crum a écrit :
That is odd. I can't seem to reproduce the problem now.

Catalina was throwing exceptions when I updated to this revision, and
the exceptions went away when I reverted this revision on my local copy.
Now when I update to this revision, the exceptions do not appear.

Oh well, never mind.

-Adrian

No problem !

Cheers,