Jacques

From: "Paul Foxworthy" <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Hi all,

There is a canonical way from the XML standards to express that an XML
element is null. Rather than reserving a special value for the data within
the element, there's a special *attribute* xsi:nil. Schemas can define a
corresponding nillable attribute to say it is possible for an element to use
the xsi:nil attribute.

Given the problems we've been having with this Jira issue, would using
xsi:nil be a good idea? The only disadvantage I can see is that this
solution only works when we are serializing and deserializing to and from
XML. We would need to solve the problem all over again for other
serialization formats.

See http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#Nils and
http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/xml/schema/ch11_03.htm .

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
View this message in context: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/jira-Created-OFBIZ-4602-Null-values-are-not-synchronized-in-http-mode-tp4145573p4356519.html Sent from the OFBiz - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.