Hello All,

>From time to time, I've read postings related to ofbiz offshoots and
features of personal projects that are not specifically related to the ofbiz
project itself.  And as these conversations progress, there would be a
notice to terminated these kinds of discussions because the topic is not
directly relevant in the users/dev mailing list.

I think these kinds of discussions can lend valuable insight into how and
where others in the community may be using ofbiz and potentially promoting
cooperation and such that may be related to, but not directly to the ofbiz
proper.

I would like to see another mailing list being created that would foster
these kinds of discussions.  Does anyone else think this would be useful?

Thanks,
Wai