Le 08/03/2012 20:04, Karl Pitrich a écrit :
Hi Jacopo,

a nice step in the right direction, IMHO. I like it.

Do you think it's possible to hack up a transpiler from Minilang to
JacopoLang(tm),
(i.e. like Coffescript has for Javascript), so that we can get rid of minilang
entirely?

Hi Karl,

minilang won't be removed from OFBiz. It is widely used, and very useful. Look at the other thread Adrian started, there is a will to improve it !

Cheers,

Greetings,

  - Karl