Hello all,
if we complete an order we get the invoice. Each order item and adjustment
is related to the corresponding invoice item via (OrderItemBilling and
OrderAdjustmentBilling). This relation makes the invoice items removing not
possible, we just get an error:

ERROR: Could not complete the Remove an existing Invoice Item
[file:/D:/work/AlfahOFBiz/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/invoice/InvoiceServices.xml#removeInvoiceItem]
process [problem removing the lookedUpValue value: Exception while deleting
the following entity:
[GenericEntity:InvoiceItem][invoiceId,10016(java.lang.String)][invoiceItemSeqId,00002(java.lang.String)]
(SQL Exception while executing the following:DELETE FROM OFBIZ.INVOICE_ITEM
WHERE INVOICE_ID=? AND INVOICE_ITEM_SEQ_ID=? (DELETE on table 'INVOICE_ITEM'
caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'ORDER_ADJBLNG_IITM' for key
(10016,00002). The statement has been rolled back.))]

so, why we have the "Remove" button on the invoice items page?
It looks like a bug.
I see two solutions here:
* do not show the Remove button for the items which have the order relation
(if it has sense)
* fix this and remove the appropriate OrderItemBilling and
OrderAdjustmentBilling records

The next point is the invoice copying feature.
If we click "Copy" we get the new invoice which looks like a copy of the
source invoice.
However, it is not the real copy, because new invoice missed the order item
and adjustment relations, i.e.
OrderItemBilling and OrderAdjustmentBilling are not used for the copied
invoice. Why ? Is there a reason for that?

Thank you.

-----
Kind regards,
Sergei