List rate means direct rates based on weight and dimensions of items and
Account rates which based on discount provided on account. You can verify it
from value of  filed 'RateRequestTypes'  in your rate request.

You need some customization around it to get dimensions of package and
products. You can assign defaultShipmentBoxTypeId to each product and get
dimension of shipmentBox from there otherwise you can use product dimensions if
exists. If you don't want to provide dimensions and shipment packages for each
product then use default dimensions of default package along with total
shippable weight.

Regards
 ----
Arun Patidar