From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Ok, I went ahead and committed the changes in rev. 1308370
I know that these changes may annoy the persons that are used to the old/traditional names; I really think that the reviewed versions make more sense and, even if now will cause some headache, I am sure that in the future they will help to present a better/cleaner system to the first time users. Please give it some time to adjust to the new version and test it for some time; then if there are issues etc... we can review this work and/or modify it.

For now I didn't change the name of the ant.sh/ant.bat scripts to
ofbiz.sh/ofbiz.bat but I would like to consider it soon.

+1

Jacques

Thanks,

Jacopo