Hi francis

Please add the  Derby jdbc jar file in ofbiz/framework/entity/lib/jdbc folder.
don't need entry the Derby jdbc jar to the ofbiz-component.xml.
But some change in ofbiz/framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml file
change like jdbc-username and jdbc-password in <datasource
name="localderby">
And again restart the project.

Thanks & Regards
Mohit Gupta