Jacques,

I can provide a patch that:

   1. removes the org.springframework related jar from
   framework/testtools/lib
   2. has a target called <download-testtools> in build.xml that downloads
   the jars r3.1.0 by using ivy
   3. has a new config setup in ivy.xml for the download of the applicable
   test tools

I have tested it locally against ./ant run-test and it build successfully.

Is this something we would want in our 'slimdown' branch/version?

Regards,

Pierre

Op 15 april 2012 13:46 schreef Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com> het
volgende: