I checked at the FreeMarker release, the new version is able to handle
concurrent access of templates in multithreading environment. Which in turn
gives significant performance improvement. So from my side Big +1 for
upgrading the jars on release.

Thanks!

--
Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com


On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[email protected]> wrote:

> +0
>
> As long as it's has  been sufficiently tested I see no pb
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacopo Cappellato" 
> <jacopo.cappellato@**hotwaxmedia.com<[email protected]>
> >
>
>  Hi all,
>>
>> there are a few interesting bug fixes and performance improvements
>> between Freemarker 2.3.10, currently used in our release branches, and
>> 2.3.19, currently used in trunk.
>> Is it ok if I upgrade 10.04 and 11.04to use freemarker-2.3.19.jar?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>>
>>

Reply via email to