I have also updated the svn page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Source+Repository+and+Access

As a side note, I have removed from the page a couple of sections:

1) the old svn repos as it was no more working
2) the instructions about "svn export" rather than "svn co"; I added this a lot
of time ago when we didn't have a valid release strategy but now I think it is
useless and superfluous.

Jacopo