On 01/27/2011 02:11 PM, David E Jones wrote:
>
> The project was created on SourceForge.net on 13 May
> 2001. I don't know when the first commit was.
>
> The first preview release (still available on
> SourceForge) was "ofbiz-2001.05.24.zip" which, as the
> name implies, was released on 24 May 2001. Obviously
> I had been working on the data model and other
> aspects of the project well before the 13 May when
> the project was officially created on SourceForge,
> and because of that the first main commit had a fair
> amount in it.
==
18:36:32 -0500
doogie@adam-ofbiz-testing[4]:/home/doogie/code/ofbiz/sf-cvs-git(master)$
git log | tail -n 23
commit cb9e923b99ce5ea73718ff932f795e2e9077051a
Author: jonesde <jonesde>
Date: Thu May 24 15:02:35 2001 +0000
Initial checkin of entitygen module
commit 80f808e15d2926fdd15223c5e13ba5f5d9a8693e
Author: jonesde <jonesde>
Date: Thu May 24 15:02:35 2001 +0000
Initial revision
commit 1c5440d0ef399cfd3f7aec5e1150ae78f02b08a1
Author: jonesde <jonesde>
Date: Thu May 24 15:00:59 2001 +0000
Initial checkin of setup module.
commit 2a3621c5e9ea0d328a755f460dc1d2caef82f5cb
Author: jonesde <jonesde>
Date: Thu May 24 15:00:59 2001 +0000
Initial revision
==
There is a cvs repo on sf.net now for ofbiz. I've been able to import
each of the separate modules(cvs-lingo), then use git-stitch-repo(1)
to join each separate git repository back into one.
I have the current apache.org svn imported into git, then the old
svn.ofbiz.org git repo stitched into that, using a git graft.
I can't really graft the cvs-based repo in, as the new svn repo at
ofbiz.org was created by hand from scratch.
==
git svn clone .....
cat << _EOF_
[remote "svn.ofbiz.org"]
url = http://git.brainfood.com/pub/svn.ofbiz.org/
fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/svn.ofbiz.org/*
_EOF_
==
Find the last git commit on 'master'. Then, git log
svn.ofbiz.org/master, and find the commit for svn v7923(which s/b
8a5aba2fec582d719398934b8e712b69949271e8). Then do:
==
echo $commit_hash 8a5aba2fec582d719398934b8e712b69949271e8 >>
.git/info/grafts
==
1: https://metacpan.org/module/git-stitch-repo