On May 21, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

> Why does everything have to be coated with sugar with you?

I don't care if you don't understand or if you consider this optional or
superfluous; be polite when you communicate with me, change your tone and don't
act as if you are giving lessons; maybe one day you will understand why but for
now just do it.

> You made a mistake(committing something that I said I was working on).

I apologize if my changes caused you troubles (I was actually hoping that the
opposite would happen); in fact, if you would have asked me something like:
"hey Jacopo, I was actually going to commit a different fix, would you mind
reverting this commit?" I would have been more than happy to accommodate this.