Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Here are some of the arguments for moving it out of trunk:
* it is still a work in progress, and not really used in OFBiz (afaik apart from some
examples in the "example" component)
* the architecture and goals of this component that should replace or enhance the OFBiz "content" framework are still to be defined * a lot of code under jcr component is clearly a work in progress and not ready for distribution: several files are missing the license header (have they been copied?)
* most of the jars in it are not listed under the LICENSE and NOTICE files
* logging from JCR are not properly formatted (and make me think that we do not
have proper configuration in log4j for it)
* the development on it is staling

In summary, I think it was moved too early out of the experimental branch.
What do you think?

Kind regards,