Hi.

I have already published a post devoted to this topic
(http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Logging-into-OFBiz-with-LDAP-td4633243.html)
I got an answer that feature which interests me is not present ant there
were plans to develop a solution.
I am very interested in starting implementation of the feature described in
the mentioned post.
I am Java developer. The problem is that I don't know OFBiz code
organization very well.
Could you give me some hints where to start?
Where can I find information how groups and privileges are organised in
OFBiz?
What should I do to start implementing some simple groups mapping from LDAP?

Thank you for any clues. If only I suceed, of course I will publish my
solution.