To: <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>; <u...@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:15 AM
Subject: Product not found for Product ID !

Team,
I am not sure if this is a defect which has already been logged in Jira or my understanding is wrong.
I tried the following scenario in demo-trunk for ecmommerce (
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/ecommerce/control/checkLogin/product )

Steps to reproduce my scenario:
Add an item to cart without logging in.
Click on login and login into your website.

Expected Result: The product detail page or home page should be seen.

Actual Result:
I am taken to the https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/ecommerce/control/checkLogin/product page and following is seen; Product not found for Product ID ! I looked into the logs for my website and I think it is because we are linking a product with users shipping list. 2012-06-07 15:27:27,700 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-5) [ ServiceEcaRule.java:134:INFO ] For Service ECA [createShoppingListItem] on [in-validate] got false for condition: [shoppingListId][is-empty][true][String]

This is just my speculation.

Bhargav
Walnut Creek, CA