Thank you Adrian for the reply,

So, can we split the security files into 2 separate files?

xxxxxSecuritySeedData.xml containing the SecurityPermission and is 'seed' data. xxxxxSecurityData.xml containing the SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission data which is 'seed-initial' data

This change should not have any impact on the current functioning of the system except for the fact that security seed data will not overwrite group/permission assignments which are set by the menus after installation.

any comments?

Regards,
Hans