Interesting for future...

Jacques

From: "Daniel Shahaf" <d...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Christian Müller wrote on Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 21:38:54 +0200:
The Apache Camel team also develop/maintain components at Apache extra [1].
We would like to receive mail notifications for changes done at Camel extra
which are sent by camel-extra.apache-extras....@codespot.com.
I already configured this at the Camel extra site, but we do not receive
the commit mails.
What have we to do else?

The above scenario is not supported.  Code for Apache projects must live
on Apache hardware.

That said, the answer to your question is "Read the bounce email the
sender will have received, or show us an SMTP transcript where
MX(apache.org) accepted the mail so we can investigate further".

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra

Thanks in advance,
Christian