Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Speaking about DCC, I see a series of commits you did about it that make me
uncomfortable; I am talking about the ones related to:

for reference this is probably at the beginning of the story (no commit
associated to it):

Could you please help me to understand all these commits? Would you consider
reverting all of them and then rediscussing the
*original* issue in the dev list and come up with a good design?
After this will be done we will be able to resolve also these: