Hi ,

Builbot runs now also a trunk instance on Oracle releases JDK for Linux ARM
http://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbiz-trunk-ARM

Since both OFBiz buildbot trunk instances are running with JDK 1.7, and the standard (not ARM) instance run the tests properly, what could be the reason that they don't run under the Buildbot ARM instance? Could it be an external parameter?

I noticed that the instances don't call invoke on the same line of Method.java

std:  java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
arm: java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

This is were the 1st test fails on ARM (there are many invokeS before which
work before)

    [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
    [java]
org.ofbiz.entity.test.EntityTestSuite.testUpdateValue(EntityTestSuite.java:96)
    [java] sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [java]
    [java]
    [java] java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

For now I have no more time to look into this. If someone is interested to
pursue, please feel free