Sorry for the confusion Carsten! I had another instance of ofBiz still
running that caused my first error post. When I got past my own confusion
about that I still was unable to login as the adminDemo users into DEMO1,
DEMO2 or default. I've updated the JIRA  here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5019?focusedCommentId=13457852&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13457852>

.

Is this a correct way to apply your patch?

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk ofbiz.trunk
cd ofbiz.trunk
./ant load-demo-multitenant
vi framework/common/config/general.properties
Change multitenant to Y
Download patch from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5019?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
to parent folder.
patch -p0 <
../OFBIZ-5019_Multitenant_delegator_assignment_not_working_correctly.patch
./ant load-tenant-admin-user-login -DdelegatorId=DEMO1
-DuserLoginId=adminDemo
./ant load-tenant-admin-user-login -DdelegatorId=DEMO2
-DuserLoginId=adminDemo
./ant start

Thanks!
daleemo...@gmail.com