The log history is huge and messed up and there are several files attached to
the Jira task: this makes it difficult to review the work that you would like
to commit.
Having a summary of the code that is going to be contributed and a final list
of files/diffs would help me to take a decision... but hopefully others have
been more involved in the details to express their opinion; are you also going
to remove the existing help system or this new one will be added as an
alternative option? In my opinion we can't have the luxury to maintain two help
systems in OFBiz.

Kind regards,

Jacopo