Well it definitely did not feel 'smooth' but whether this was because I
misinterpreted the filed and filled with other stuff or implicit I do not
know.
I have created a kek for each Tenant, loaded the data to the
tenant-database and off it went. Some hickups then, but likely unrelated to
this one and rather due to the patch-up to current trunk which I tend to to
on a monthly basis.

I shall add some lines to the Multitenancy page then.

Thanks & regards

Carsten