Based on the limited information, I would say "UserPreference".

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:54:01 +0530, Winster Jose <wins...@chathurangam.net> wrote:

Hi,

As part of my product, I need to accept and store a few parameter values
from customer. And when he visits application, I have to make some changes
to the screen based on the value he entered.

I am looking for a suitable table which I can use to store these data. Lets say, a user parameter table or system parameter table. I could not find any
such table in OFBiz. Can you please suggest me a suitable table?

Thanks
Winster T Jose
Director - Technology and Architecture
Chathurangam Creative Solutions Private Ltd.
Cell: +91-98469 31020
Mail: wins...@chathurangam.net