Hi Jacques,

Using packages like Selenium WebDriver which is the successor of Selenium
remote control or Selenium Grid which controls and distribute test cases
load on many Selenium remote control needs a lot of configurations and
environment settings.
Do you think project like this will be part of the ofbiz distribution or
will only done on the server holding the demo-trunk?

Regards,
Medhat