I already added cache tests, so it isn't necessary.

It would be helpful to find a way to reproduce OFBIZ-5192 in the entity tests so we can fix it.

-Adrian

On 5/18/2013 12:17 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

While working on OFBIZ-5192 I stumbled upon OFBIZ-2882. I closed it as invalid
since the fixing patch no longer makes sense. On the other hand I applied the
test class locally and it passes, which is a good news even if does not cover
(yet?) the OFBIZ-5192 stale cache case. Now I wonder if I should commit is as
it or in org.ofbiz.entity.test package, before maybe enhancing it.

Thanks