Ok, no objections, so I'll make this change ...

Christian

Am 04.05.2013 09:22, schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
Hi Christian,

I'd go with your proposed change (in service). It should not be too hard for
customised applications to circumvent the issue

Cheers

Jacques

From: "Christian Geisert" <christian.geis...@isu-gmbh.de>
Hi all,

Inventory report by product does not show the default price
(https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct
or https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/InventoryReports)

The reason for this is that the field which contains the default price
is called 'defultPrice' but the form wants 'defaultPrice'.

A simple fix is to rename the field on the form but this just feels
wrong ... I'd prefer to change the parameter name of the service
(getProductInventoryAndFacilitySummary) but this could break custom code
somewhere...

What do you think?

Christian