Hmmh, I'm not sure about this one - I think changing an api is bad (even if it's probably not widely used), but within a minor release it's even worser. I'll change the (wrong) field name on the form for the release branches.

Christian

Am 28.06.2013 22:33, schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
Should we not backport those fixes?

Jacques

From: <chr...@apache.org>
Author: chrisg
Date: Fri Jun 28 15:35:58 2013
New Revision: 1497817

Log:
Fixed problem with default price on inventory report (parameter name typo)

Modified:
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/servicedef/services_facility.xml

ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/inventory/InventoryServices.java

ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/facility/ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct.groovy