I am not sure I fully get your bug report, however, if you are saying that the
facility screen was not designed to support a system with just one facility
defined and the issue is now evident in 13.07 because the demo facility defined
in the POS component (facilityId="MyRetailStore") is no more loaded, then this
is definitely a bug affecting the trunk also, not just the branch, because we
should not rely on demo data for the proper functioning of the system. I would
recommend to file a Jira ticket and the fix should be applied to the trunk and
all the affected release branches.

Thanks,

Jacopo