I made some recent commits to fix some problems with OFBiz URL generation:

1. URL generation code was duplicated everywhere, with the result that URL generation was inconsistent. Some duplicates ignored the settings in the WebSite entity.

2. It was not possible to generate a URL without a HttpServletRequest object.

3. The servlet path was hard-coded with "/control" in it - making it impossible to change the servlet path.

I updated some bits of problem code as an example of how to use the new approach, but I don't have time to fix the entire project. We will need to fix the remaining problems as we encounter them.

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software