Do you think they don't know about Ubuntu way and they can't draw a parallel
between both?
I believe OFBiz users are not only savvy but also knowledgeable

Anyway, it took me time to convince other devs about it, and I doubt they will
want to change back now, in other words, too late, sorry

Jacques

On Monday, January 13, 2014 3:01 PM, p...@ilscipio.com wrote