Bother. It seems that a bit too much cleaning has been done, and now the command line targets 'tests' and 'tests-cobertura' no longer work. The later requires cobertura, which has a download target; when using the included ant version, it attempts to fork java to run the task, which then can't find asm-*.jar, for some reason.

The former requires an optional ant JUnitTask, which has no download target.

I'd like to promote these tasks to being run more often, but I don't know where in the workflow I should add them. Once I get them fixed, perhaps we could add some top-level tasks, and add it to buildbot.

These targets(which are defined in $ofbiz.home.dir/common.xml), are used to run extremely quick command-line api type tests, that don't require a full framework instance to be running. There are some defined in base, and in sql.

ps: the included ant version is 1.9.0, but my system installed version is 1.8.2; 1.8.2 can actually load cobertura correctly.